One of the biggest frustrations in ordering fabric online is that you cannot touch and feel the fabric in person first.
Well, we solved that problem. 🙂
What are “swatch” and “swatch books”
First off, “fabric sample” = “swatch” in SwatchOn lingo. When you request a swatch sample on our website, you get the entire swatch book, which includes EVERY color available in that particular fabric item or fabric quality (An average swatch bundle has 12 swatches per bundle). For instance, if you order a swatch book of blue satin from QL-014187, you get all 25 colorways in a swatch bundle.
How do Swatch orders work?
You can create your own customized Swatch order filled with sample books of your choice, so you can feel and test out fabric in person before you decide on yardage for sampling or production. Just click the "Swatch Book" on any fabric QL page, and it is added to your cart.
What size are swatches?
- Every swatch is approximately 10 cm x 10 cm (4 x 4 inches)
How much is a Swatch sample, and what are Swatch Points?
- Swatch Points are the only way to order the swatch samples.
- You will be given Swatch Points when you complete your business verification.
- You may earn additional Swatch Points by placing bulk fabric orders. 1 Swatch Point is credited for every $50 of bulk fabric purchased (per color).
How long does it take to get my Swatch sample?
- You can usually expect to receive your Swatch sample within 4-7 business days (depending on where you live).