SwatchOn is a global wholesale fabric sourcing platform for the fashion business. Follow these simple steps to create an account and further verify your business to gain more benefits!
Step 1. Create Account
Fill in basic information and verify your email address. Once registered, you can immediately access services such as:
- Access to fabric library
- Placing fabric orders at wholesale prices
- Getting Bulk Quotations directly from suppliers
Step 2. Verify your business
Complete your business verification by filling in your business information and completing a quick survey. Once your account has successfully verified as Business:
- Your dedicated sourcing manager will immediately be assigned
- You will be given Swatch Points to get Swatch Book
- You can enjoy flexible payment options for bulk orders
If you see an "Invalid" message during the business verification process:
☑️ Ensure that you entered the business name, as it is registered in the country or state,
☑️ Ensure that you selected the accurate country and/or state of business registration.
☑️ Note that we only allow one account per business. If there is an existing account under your business, your sign-up application will be disapproved.
☑️ Still the same? Or if you are a registered business but non-corporation, please follow the steps below:
- Input your business information and click the [Verify].
- Click on the [Upload Document to Proceed].
- Upload proof of your business via the [Upload File]. Ensure that the file states your business name and registration number clearly.
- We will review your application.
Step 3. Business Verification
It takes 1-2 days for our verification team to review your business information. You will receive a verification email after we verify the details. Please check your inbox (or spam folders, in case).
Thank you for your patience during the sign-up process. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of SwatchOn!