Where is Swatch On located?

Our offices are located in Seoul, South Korea:

  • Seongsu Office: 5F, 286, Gwangnaru-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Postal Code: 04796)
  • Dongdaemoon Office: 2-3F, 286, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Postal Code: 03124)

Important Note:

  1. Walk-in meetings are NOT available. Please schedule an appointment beforehand.
  2. We do not have an offline showroom, and all of our products are online.

Fabric country of production:

Over 90% of our fabric is made in South Korea, and the remaining 10% are made in China.
The country of origin is indicated online for each fabric item.