Courier services SwatchOn offers
- Air: We use DHL and UPS as our couriers.
- Boat: We work with sea freight forwarding companies.
- You can set your shipping address and shipping method when placing your order!
- We ship to over 50+ countries. Click here to see the shipping countries.
Ocean Freight is an option for bulk orders.
- Ocean freight would be an economical choice if you are planning to place a bulk order. While there is a weight minimum, Ocean Freight costs less than half of the Air Express price! We’ve made it easy to compare prices between the shipping options in your fabric cart.
- The ocean freight service is available for Bangladesh, China, Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Viet Nam, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, and the United States, but we will soon expand to other countries.
DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) option is available for the US.
- The DDP option is available for the United States only.
- Under the DDP option, you may not need to handle all the paperwork for customs clearance upon import to your recipient country.
- Just pay the estimated customs duties/taxes at the checkout of your order, and you will receive your order much easier and faster.
Shipping rate becomes consistent regardless of weight.
- The Chargeable Weight(CW) unit is used for air shipping, and takes into account the actual weight of the package as well as its dimensional weight. Dimensional weight is calculated by multiplying the length, width, and height of the package, and dividing by a pre-determined dimensional factor.
- For ocean shipping, the shipping weight is determined by comparing the actual weight and the volume weight, which is calculated using the Cubic Meter(CBM) unit. The CBM is calculated by multiplying the length, width, and height of the package to determine its total volume.