Courier services SwatchOn offers
- Air: We use DHL and UPS as our couriers.
- Boat: We work with ocean freight forwarding companies.
- You can set your shipping address and shipping method when placing your order!
- We ship to over 50+ countries. Click here to see the shipping countries.
Ocean Freight is an option for bulk orders.
- Ocean freight would be a cost-effective choice for large bulk orders, with prices notably lower than Air couriers. Easily compare shipping prices in your fabric cart by adding your desired items and selecting your preferred shipping terms.
- Currently, ocean freight is available for countries such as the US, Canada, and China. We will soon expand to more countries. Click here to find out if your country is eligible for this option.
Prepaid Import Fee Service is available for the US Orders.
- What it's Beneficial:
- Accelerates the processing of your shipments.
- Guarantees that you're charged only the actual import fees.
- Simplifies the customs clearance paperwork, making your experience smoother and more efficient.
- How it Works:
- Select the "DDP" (Delivered Duty Paid) option in your fabric cart.
- We'll calculate an estimated import fee for an upfront deposit.
- Once your package goes through customs, the actual import fee is determined.
- If the actual fee is less: You receive a refund. The refunds will be processed within 30 days, but in the rare cases of customs or courier issues, it may take up to 90 days.
- If the actual fee is more: No extra charge. SwatchOn covers it.