One of the biggest frustrations in ordering fabric online is that you cannot touch and feel the fabric in person first.
Well, we solved that problem. 🙂
What are “swatch” and “swatch books”
First off, “fabric sample” = “swatch” in SwatchOn lingo. When you request a swatch sample on our website, you get the entire swatch book, which includes EVERY color available in that particular fabric item or fabric quality. While we aim to include every color, some colors may not be part of the swatch book.
How do Swatch orders work?
You can create your own customized Swatch order filled with sample books of your choice, so you can feel and test out fabric in person before you decide on yardage for sampling or production. Just click the "Swatch Book" on any fabric QL page, and it is added to your cart.
What size are swatches?
- Each swatch is approximately 10 cm x 10 cm (4 x 4 inches), but size may vary.
How much is a Swatch Book, and what are Swatch Points?
- Swatch Points are the only way to order the swatch samples.
- You will be given Swatch Points when you complete your business verification.
- You may earn additional Swatch Points by placing bulk fabric orders. 1 Swatch Point is credited for every $50 of bulk fabric purchased (per color).
How long does it take to get my Swatch Order?
- You can usually expect to receive your Swatch Order within 3-5 business days (depending on where you live).