One of the biggest frustrations in ordering fabric online is that you cannot touch and feel the fabric in person first.
Well, we solved that problem. 🙂
How do SwatchBoxes work?
First off, “fabric sample” = “swatch” in SwatchOn lingo. And, you can build your own customized SwatchBox filled with swatches of your choice, so you can feel and test out fabric in person before you decide on yardage for sampling or production. Just click the "Get Swatch Bundle" on any fabric QL page, and the swatch is added to your cart.
At only $1.50 per bundle, it’s a cost-effective way to try before you buy!
What are swatch “bundles” and what size are swatches?
- When you order a swatch, you get the entire swatch bundle, which includes EVERY color available in that particular fabric item or fabric quality (An average swatch bundle has 12 swatches per bundle). For instance, if you order a swatch of blue satin from QL-014187, you get all 25 colorways in a swatch bundle.
- Every swatch in a bundle is approximately 10 cm x 10 cm (4 x 4 inches)
How much is a SwatchBox?
- No matter how many swatches are in each bundle, the set fee is $1.50 per bundle – that’s an average of just 13 cents per swatch!
- That means your SwatchBox is just $1.50 x however many swatches you select!
- SwatchBox Shipping: FREE at all times. Always.
How long does it take to get my SwatchBox?
- You can usually expect to receive your SwatchBox within 5-10 business days (depending where you live).